I am happy to announce that the cataloguing for the Including the Excluded project is now complete.
The completed catalogues can be downloaded in pdf format on this page.
These catalogues are the culmination of many months of work. On the above page you will find catalogues that list the following records:
- Case files for the majority of children born in 1911 or before who were placed in one of The Children’s Society’s specialist homes for disabled children.
- The records of the Children’s Union.
- Records relating to St Nicholas’ andSt Martin’s Homes, Tooting, Surbiton and Pyrford
- Records relating to StChad’s Home, Far Headingley
- Records relating to St Agnes’ Home, Croydon
- Records relating to Bradstock Lockett Home, Southport
- Records relating toHalliwickSchool, Winchmore Hill
- Records relating to St Agnes’ Home, PevenseyBay
- Records relating to St Monica’s Home, Kingsdown
- Records relating to Corfield House Home, Rustington
Many of the records listed in these catalogues are available to view, in person, here at The Children’s Society’s Records and Archives Centre in London. More information about which records are available to view and how to book an appointment to see them can be found at the front of each pdf document.