1. Application to Waifs and Strays' Society 6 April 1887
View the Case Summary.
Application for the Admission of a Girl
- 1. Give the girls's christian name and surname
- 2. State her exact age, and give the date and place of her birth
- Unknown about 13
- 3. Is she legitimate?
- 4. If baptized, state place and date of baptism
- 5. Are her parents living?
- Mother living - Father unknown
- 6. If, however, either or both are dead, state of what disease they died and give the date of their death
- 7. If living, give their exact places of abode, and state how long they have resided there
- Mother unknown
- 8. Give the christian names and surnames of her parents (in full) and state their ages.
- Mother E
- 9. What was or is the nature of the father's occupation and the amount of his weekly earnings? Give the name and address of his present or last employer.
- 10. What was or is the nature of the mother's occupation and the amount of her weekly earnings? Give the name and address of her present or last employer.
- 11. Have her parents or guardians ever received parish relief? If so, to what extent?
- 12. Give the names, addresses, ages, occupations and earnings (if any) of all her brothers and sisters
- NAME, ADDRESS, AGE, OCCUPATION, WEEKLY EARNINGS